sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

Me Vs God

There are things that happen, when you're afraid... Even if you don't.. It will be the same.. But when things get worse, just think again... I've plainning all those moments, and they actually seems, like a new old thing, once again. But even if you try to understand... everything while appear has the same.. Don't judge life... Forget about you're inside thought... Get yourself a pen... and please make it happening... Cuz life was a sort... Of movies and all that shit before... But now it is all about you, and matter stuff that are not proud of you! I see now God has a review... of all the same crap that you do, if He wants you to realize you know what to do... Just take that shit back and make it flew... There is not time... for crying and think about... remember was kinda wild... Regrets don't make a sense... Make it possible, Find another way to make fun about.... Bring your own empire... And please... Think about you You know what God... I'll win this shit... even if you don't care I'll make a big thing out of this... Cuz you made me belive so much that I shouldn't try no more mistakes, evene if I know my life... I'll try harder and look to the front... There's your chance now... To finish My life with one Cool Sentence... With Sense... * Wait for it...

Sem comentários: